Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday Shenanigans

Saturday night, I ended up chatting with one of my friends about half-marathons, so I didn't fall asleep till past two am...but long run at 10 am the next day we did! Huge thanks to L for accompanying me on the beautiful trail even when he was exhausted. We took a few stretching breaks and did our best to ignore our rumbling stomachs. We hit six miles at 1:17...at the entrance of the dining hall. Perfect timing!

Sandwiched between L and Mel. Yes, we are THOSE people that ran straight to the dining hall instead of showering...yikes. The BF isn't pictured...but he showed up to enjoy my sweaty company, anyway. What a trooper.

After a relaxaing afternoon, we all piled into the lounge to watch the game on the projector. Go Giants! Wooo!

(Cheering the team on after stuffing ourselves with pizza and chicken wings!)

Yup, just some college students having fun. But I've gotta say...Mel is a big fan of creepy photos.


(Like this one. Girl knows how to capture my beauty, let me tell ya.)

I'm still recovering from my food coma, phew.

Did you watch the game?!

It's Monday. I'm exhausted and swimming in homework. Any concentration tips?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun.

    I suggest listening to some instrumental soundtrack with headphones on while you work. It will block out other distractions, and should keep you awake while not distracting you with lyrics. (I use the Doctor Who soundtrack for writing)

    ReplyDelete